Montreal, January 13, 2021 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (“QPM” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: QPM, OTCQB: CJCFF, FSE: YXEP) is pleased to inform that it has received recently payments totaling $ 300,000 in connection with the monetization of two non-core assets as follows:
- Tansim lithium project – final payment of $250,000 in reference to the exercise of the second option by Sayona Mining Limited and Sayona Québec Inc. (collectively, “Sayona Qc”) to acquire an additional undivided 50% interest in the project’s mining rights forming part of the project. Sayona Qc now owns 100% interest in the project. In addition, Sayona has granted to QPM a 2% Net Smelter Return royalty on all payable metals from the mining rights; and
- Vulcain nickel project – payment of $50,000 in reference to the option Agreement between Fjordland Exploration Inc. (“Fjordland”) and QPM to allow Fjordland to earn a 100% interest in the project’s mining rights. QPM has also been issued 1,000,000 Fjordland common shares as part of the transaction and Fjordland will need to incur $1,000,000 in exploration expenditures on the project over a period of five years.
Other non-core assets that the Company expects to monetize over the short and medium term are Kipawa (rare earths and including the Zeus claims), La Loutre (graphite), Matheson Joint Venture (gold, Ontario) and Somanike (nickel). Information on these non-core assets is available on the Company’s web site www.qpmcorp.ca.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec, near Newmont Corporation’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore the project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
For more information, please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- June 17, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals shares now DTC eligible
- June 11, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals grants stock options
- June 09, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals cuts 1.83 g/t Au over 58.6 m and 2.15 g/t over 42.2 m Au in drilling in near-surface, high-grade intervals, on the Sakami project
- June 07, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals appoints two independent women to its board of directors
- June 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals files technical report on Sakami project; starts summer field program
- May 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes additional tranche of oversubscribed $3,250,000 private placement
- May 05, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes second and final tranche of oversubscribed $3,228,000 private placement
- May 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes first tranche of $2,634,399 private placement
- April 21, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals upsizes private placement offering of common shares to $ 2.7 Million
- April 14, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces $1.5 million private placement of common shares
- March 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces start of drilling at Sakami and retains services of Hinge Markets Inc.
- February 22, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals issues deferred shares units and grants stock options
- February 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payment of $1.125 M; Lomiko acquires 100 % of the La Loutre graphite project
- January 27, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals provides update on Sakami drilling and outlines plans for 2021