- August 2023 – Detailed lithium targeting completed by ALS GoldSpot Discoveries Ltd.
- High priority target areas totaling 125 km2 identified with pegmatite rocks on all projects.
- Many target areas located near advanced projects and recent significant lithium discoveries, remain to be prospected.
High priority lithium targets have been identified following a detailed lithium targeting study on all exploration projects.
Ninaaskumuwin spodumene discovery
- About 1 km from Billy Diamond paved highway
- Length 175 m, width 42 m, at the surface
- Contains 15-20%, 3-55 cm long spodumene crystals
- Shallowly dipping sill-estimated thickness about 5 m
- Drilling-ready to validate discovery to test down-dip extent of the sill, and presence of potential stacked sills
- Carry out geological mapping in and around the discovery outcrop and collect additional structural measurements