Montreal, July 12, 2019 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: CJC, FSE: YXEP, OTC-BB: CJCFF) (“QPM” or the “Company”) is pleased to report that it has engaged SGS Canada Inc. (“SGS”) to provide independent technical consulting assistance in connection with the development of a three-dimensional resource model for its 100% owned flagship Sakami gold Project (the “Project”) located in the Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec. SGS provides an experienced team of engineers and geoscientists with significant technical expertise pertaining to the development of the model. The Corporation will also have other independent consultants involved in the preparation and validation of the resource model.
In 2017 SGS prepared a NI 43-101 technical report on the Project (available on QPM’s web site and on Sedar’s web site at www.sedar.com), for Canada Strategic Metals Inc. (“Canada Strategic”) and Matamec Explorations Inc. (“Matamec”) with a date of issue of November 24, 2017. On June 28, 2018 Canada Strategic and Matamec announced the closing of the business combination to create QPM.
Stock options for non-new directors and officers
The Company also announces that it has granted an aggregate of 1,100,000 stock options (the “Options”) of the Company. Of this number, 1,000,000 have been granted to its non-new directors and officers, and 100,000 to two consultants. Each Option entitles its holder to purchase one common share of the Company at a price of $0.35 per share for a five-year period, vesting 1/3 at the time of grant, 1/3 on the first anniversary of the date of grant and 1/3 on the second anniversary of the grant. Options granted to the consultants are exercisable for a two-year period and will vest immediately. Options are granted in accordance with Policy 4.4 of the TSX Venture Exchange and the terms and conditions of the Company’s stock option plan (the “Stock Option Plan”).
Normand Champigny, Eng., Chief Executive Officer of the Company, and Jean-Sébastien Lavallée (OGQ #773), geologist, Vice-President Exploration, director and shareholder of the Company, both Qualified Persons under NI 43- 101 on standards of disclosure for mineral projects, have prepared and approved the technical content of this release.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a new gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec, near Newmont Goldcorp Corporation’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore this project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
For more information please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Paradox Public Relations
Tel: 514 341-0408
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- March 25, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals concludes winter drilling activities at Sakami
- March 13, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Tony Brisson as senior exploration manager
- March 12, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Announces U.S. Trading on OTCQB Venture Market Under Symbol CJCFF
- February 27, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Starts Second Drill at Sakami
- February 18, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Grants Stock Options
- January 30, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals covers the Elmer East project with a heliborne geophysical survey along trend with Azimut’s gold discovery, James Bay, Quebec
- January 28, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals generates the Elmer East project along trend with Azimut’s gold discovery, James Bay, Quebec
- January 14, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals to Drill 25,000 m at Sakami
- December 12, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Announces Closing of a $500,000 Private Placement
- December 03, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Hires Red Cloud
- November 29, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Announces Closing of $6.5 Million Bought Deal Private Placement; Newmont Goldcorp Increases Ownership to 19.9%
- November 17, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Provides Update on $6.5 Million Bought Deal Private Placement
- October 29, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals: Message from the CEO
- October 22, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Announces $6.5 Million Bought Deal Private Placement