Montreal, December 13, 2018 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: CJC, FSE: YXEN, OTC-BB: CJCFF) (“ QPM ” or the “ Company ”) announces that it has granted an aggregate of 2,445,000 stock options (the “Options”) of the Company. Of this number, 1,320,000 have been granted to its directors and officers, 500,000 to Paradox Public Relations (“Paradox”) and 625,000 to three consultants. Paradox is an investor relations firm retained by the Company, of which Mr. Jean-François Meilleur, President of the Company, is an officer and shareholder.
Each Option entitles its holder to purchase one common share of the Company at a price of $0.61 per share for a five-year period except for the Options granted to the consultants (including Paradox), which are exercisable for a two-year period. All Options will vest immediately except for Paradox’s options, which will vest over a 12-month period at a rate of 25% per quarter. Options are granted in accordance with Policy 4.4 of the TSX Venture Exchange (the “ Exchange ”) and the terms and conditions of the Company’s stock option plan (the “ Stock Option Plan ”).
QPM also announces that it has amended its Stock Option Plan. The amendment increases the maximum number of shares issuable upon exercise of the options granted under the Stock Option Plan from 2,474,213 to 4,498,055. Such number represents 10% of the total number of shares issued and outstanding as at the date hereof. The amendment has been approved by the Exchange.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a new gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay region, Quebec, near Goldcorp’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore this project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
For more information please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Paradox Public Relations
Tel: 514 341-0408
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- May 26, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals drills La Pointe Extension: 0.84 g/t Au over 63 m downhole, higher-grade core extended +200 m at depth, open in all directions
- March 23, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals and GoldSpot provide an update on the Elmer East project: multiple gold targets over 4.5 km
- March 15, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals grants stock options
- March 10, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals drills La Pointe Extension: 69.6 g/t Au over 0.6 m within 1.32 g/t Au over 94 m downhole
- February 24, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals identifies drill targets over 2.5-km along strike from the La Pointe Extension gold deposit
- February 15, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals reports preliminary metallurgical test results from Sakami: up to 99% gold recoveries
- February 07, 2022 Vital and Quebec Precious Metals Corporation amend Kipawa/Zeus acquisition terms
- February 01, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals – Corporate update
- December 15, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals is UL ECOLOGO® Certified for mineral exploration!
- November 02, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals continues drilling at the Sakami project
- October 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives $2,000,000 payment from sale of royalty on Tansim lithium project
- September 08, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals reports high-grade grab samples of 68.1 & 61.8 g/t Au on the Elmer East project; extends the mineralized corridor to 4.2 km at the Lloyd discovery area
- August 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation announces results of Annual shareholders meeting
- August 12, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation: Reminder – Annual General Meeting of Shareholders