Montreal, December 13, 2018 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: CJC, FSE: YXEN, OTC-BB: CJCFF) (“ QPM ” or the “ Company ”) announces that it has granted an aggregate of 2,445,000 stock options (the “Options”) of the Company. Of this number, 1,320,000 have been granted to its directors and officers, 500,000 to Paradox Public Relations (“Paradox”) and 625,000 to three consultants. Paradox is an investor relations firm retained by the Company, of which Mr. Jean-François Meilleur, President of the Company, is an officer and shareholder.
Each Option entitles its holder to purchase one common share of the Company at a price of $0.61 per share for a five-year period except for the Options granted to the consultants (including Paradox), which are exercisable for a two-year period. All Options will vest immediately except for Paradox’s options, which will vest over a 12-month period at a rate of 25% per quarter. Options are granted in accordance with Policy 4.4 of the TSX Venture Exchange (the “ Exchange ”) and the terms and conditions of the Company’s stock option plan (the “ Stock Option Plan ”).
QPM also announces that it has amended its Stock Option Plan. The amendment increases the maximum number of shares issuable upon exercise of the options granted under the Stock Option Plan from 2,474,213 to 4,498,055. Such number represents 10% of the total number of shares issued and outstanding as at the date hereof. The amendment has been approved by the Exchange.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a new gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay region, Quebec, near Goldcorp’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore this project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
For more information please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Paradox Public Relations
Tel: 514 341-0408
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- August 04, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation change its stock symbol
- July 22, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals drills 1.14 g/t Au over 70.3 m at La Pointe Extension discovery
- July 16, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation Announces Postponement of its Annual General Meeting
- July 02, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation commences the next phase of exploration on the Elmer East project, James Bay region, Quebec
- June 23, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation Resumes Exploration on the Sakami Project
- June 18, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Drills 1.45 g/t Au over 35.4 m at La Pointe Extension Discovery
- May 26, 2020 UrbanGold acquires key gold property in the Troilus area; Quebec Precious Metals monetizes non-core asset
- April 29, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals: New Corporate Presentation
- April 21, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals announces La Pointe Extension discovery: 1.15 g/t Au over 80.1 m at Sakami project, extends deposit 2 km in step-out drilling
- March 25, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals concludes winter drilling activities at Sakami
- March 13, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Tony Brisson as senior exploration manager
- March 12, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Announces U.S. Trading on OTCQB Venture Market Under Symbol CJCFF
- February 27, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Starts Second Drill at Sakami
- February 18, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Grants Stock Options