Montreal, December 13, 2018 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: CJC, FSE: YXEN, OTC-BB: CJCFF) (“ QPM ” or the “ Company ”) announces that it has granted an aggregate of 2,445,000 stock options (the “Options”) of the Company. Of this number, 1,320,000 have been granted to its directors and officers, 500,000 to Paradox Public Relations (“Paradox”) and 625,000 to three consultants. Paradox is an investor relations firm retained by the Company, of which Mr. Jean-François Meilleur, President of the Company, is an officer and shareholder.
Each Option entitles its holder to purchase one common share of the Company at a price of $0.61 per share for a five-year period except for the Options granted to the consultants (including Paradox), which are exercisable for a two-year period. All Options will vest immediately except for Paradox’s options, which will vest over a 12-month period at a rate of 25% per quarter. Options are granted in accordance with Policy 4.4 of the TSX Venture Exchange (the “ Exchange ”) and the terms and conditions of the Company’s stock option plan (the “ Stock Option Plan ”).
QPM also announces that it has amended its Stock Option Plan. The amendment increases the maximum number of shares issuable upon exercise of the options granted under the Stock Option Plan from 2,474,213 to 4,498,055. Such number represents 10% of the total number of shares issued and outstanding as at the date hereof. The amendment has been approved by the Exchange.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a new gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay region, Quebec, near Goldcorp’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore this project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
For more information please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Paradox Public Relations
Tel: 514 341-0408
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- November 23, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Drilling Higher Grade Mineralization at La Pointe Extension
- November 15, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Confirms Drill Targets on Lithium Discovery, Elmer East Project, James Bay, Quebec
- November 07, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Completes Lithium Prospecting Program, Expands Elmer East Project, James Bay, Quebec and Issues Shares in Payment of Debts and Deferred Share Units
- October 24, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Announces the Discovery of Spodumene at the Elmer East Project, James Bay, Quebec
- October 11, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Starts Prospecting on High Priority Lithium Targets, James Bay, Quebec
- September 20, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Congratulates Harfang Exploration on its Spodumene Discovery near the Sakami Project, James Bay, Quebec
- August 22, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Identifies High Priority Lithium Targets on James Bay Projects
- August 09, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Grants Stock Options and Deferred Share Units, Issue Shares in Payment of Debts
- July 28, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Closes Second and Final Tranche of $1.4 M Private Placement, Announces Results of Annual Shareholders Meeting, Appoints Geneviève Ayotte as director
- July 12, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Closes first tranche of Private Placement
- June 27, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Announces Private Placement
- May 05, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals to Issue Shares in Payment of Debts and Deferred Share Units
- March 27, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals to Reveal Lithium Potential on James Bay Projects and Hires IR Firm Paradox
- February 03, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals to Issue Shares in Payment of Debts and Deferred Share Units