Montreal, February 22, 2021 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: CJC, FSE: YXEP, OTC-BB: CJCFF) (“QPM” or the “Company”) announces the issuance of 502,033 deferred stock units (the “DSUs”) to officers and one employee pursuant to its Deferred Share Unit Plan (the “DSU Plan”) approved by QPM’s disinterested shareholders at its last annual and special meeting held on October 20, 2020. In accordance with the DSU Plan, the DSUs vest immediately upon issuance and are payable in common shares of the Company, or in cash at the sole discretion of the Company, upon the holder ceasing to be an employee of the Company.
The Company also announces that it has granted an aggregate of 1,275,000 stock options (the “Options”) of the Company. Of this number, 1,015,000 have been granted to its directors and officers, and 50,000 to one consultant. Each Option entitles its holder to purchase one common share of the Company at a price of $0.29 per share for a five-year period. The Options vest gradually over a period of twenty-four (24) months following the date of grant as follows: one third at the date of grant, one-third at the first anniversary of the date of grant, and one-third at the second anniversary of the date of grant. Options granted to the consultant are exercisable for a two-year period and will vest immediately.
Options are granted in accordance with Policy 4.4 of the TSX Venture Exchange (the “Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of the Company’s stock option plan (the “Stock Option Plan”), as amended by the Company as at the date hereof. The amendments are of an administrative nature and include, notably, the vesting of options gradually over a period of twenty-four (24) months following the date of grant. The Stock Option Plan amendments are subject to approval by the Exchange.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec, near Newmont Corporation’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore the project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
For more information please contact:
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- September 20, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Congratulates Harfang Exploration on its Spodumene Discovery near the Sakami Project, James Bay, Quebec
- August 22, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Identifies High Priority Lithium Targets on James Bay Projects
- August 09, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Grants Stock Options and Deferred Share Units, Issue Shares in Payment of Debts
- July 28, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Closes Second and Final Tranche of $1.4 M Private Placement, Announces Results of Annual Shareholders Meeting, Appoints Geneviève Ayotte as director
- July 12, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Closes first tranche of Private Placement
- June 27, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Announces Private Placement
- May 05, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals to Issue Shares in Payment of Debts and Deferred Share Units
- March 27, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals to Reveal Lithium Potential on James Bay Projects and Hires IR Firm Paradox
- February 03, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals to Issue Shares in Payment of Debts and Deferred Share Units
- December 15, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals to Issue Shares in Payment of Debts and Deferred Share Units
- November 11, 2022 Idaho Champion and Quebec Precious Metals Closes Acquisition of Prospective Lithium Projects in Pegmatite-Rich James Bay region, Quebec
- November 07, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals receives $ 1 M payment
- October 12, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals announces results of Annual shareholders meeting
- October 10, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals continues sales process for Kipawa & Zeus projects following termination of agreement by Vital