Montreal, January 30, 2020 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: CJC, FSE: YXEP, OTC-BB: CJCFF) (“QPM” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that a magnetic heliborne survey is in progress to cover the Elmer East project (the “Project”). The Project consists of 929 claims (488 km2) (see press release of January 28, 2020). It is located along trend from the recent Patwon prospect gold discovery made by Azimut Exploration Inc. on its Elmer project located in the Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec. The results will help define the next exploration phase on the Project to be carried out by the Company in 2020.
The heliborne survey is being carried out by Geo Data Solutions GDS inc (based in Laval). Processing and interpretation of the geophysical data will be performed by Inter Géophysique Inc. (based in Rosemere).
Normand Champigny, Eng., Chief Executive Officer of the Company, and Jean-Sébastien Lavallée (OGQ #773), geologist, Vice-President Exploration, director and shareholder of the Company, both Qualified Persons under NI 43- 101 on standards of disclosure for mineral projects, have prepared and approved the technical content of this release.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a gold explorer with a large land position in the highly prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec, near Newmont Corporation’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore this project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
For more information please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- January 27, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals provides update on Sakami drilling and outlines plans for 2021
- January 26, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Richard Nieminen as Senior Exploration Manager
- January 20, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals obtains 4.06 g/t Au, 38.85 g/t Ag, 1.72 % Zn, 1.88 % Pb over 2.0 m from channel sampling on the Elmer East project
- January 13, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payments of $300,000 from sales of non-core assets
- December 15, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals drilling returns High Grade at La Pointe Extension: 60.8 g/t Au over 0.3 m within 1.4 m at 15.01 g/t Au, initiates metallurgical testing
- December 10, 2020 Fjordland to acquire historic Renzy Nickel Copper project, Quebec; Quebec Precious Metals monetizes non-core asset
- November 24, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 42 m at 1.31 g/t Au, including 16.8 m at 1.95 g/t Au at La Pointe Extension
- November 09, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 80 m at 1.10 g/t Au at La Pointe Extension
- October 26, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Robert P. Boisjoli as Chief Financial Officer
- October 21, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation announces results of Annual and Special General shareholders meeting
- October 15, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation provides exploration update
- October 08, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation: Reminder – Annual and Special General Meeting of Shareholders
- September 16, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals discovers a new gold and base metals system from surface sampling at Elmer East with grabs up to 17.75 g/t Au
- September 10, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals extends the La Pointe Extension discovery with 53 m at 1.03 g/t Au and near surface discovery at Simon