Montreal, March 13, 2020 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: CJC, OTCQB: CJCFF, FSE: YXEP) (“QPM” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the appointment of Tony Brisson as full-time senior exploration manager, effective immediately.
Mr. Brisson has 25 years of experience in gold and base metals exploration, including senior positions with gold exploration companies in Quebec. From 2012 to 2015, he was the exploration manager at the Éléonore gold mine. His responsibilities included the management of extensive drilling campaigns. He is also a director of Opus One Resources Inc. and Radisson Mining Inc. In 2009, he received the Prospector of the Year award from the Quebec Mining Exploration Association. He is a member of the Ordre des Géologues du Québec and Professional Geoscientists Ontario. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Geology (B. Sc.) from the Université du Québec, Chicoutimi.
“We are very pleased to strengthen our technical team with the nomination of Tony Brisson. His deep expertise in gold exploration, including the James Bay Eeyou Istchee territory in Quebec. He will contribute significantly to our exploration success.” stated Normand Champigny, Chief Executive Officer of QPM.
The Company has granted to Mr. Brisson stock options (the “Options”) exercisable into an aggregate of 200,000 shares of QPM. The Options have an exercise price of $0.19 per share exercisable within a five-year period.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a new gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec, near Newmont Corporation’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore this project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
For more information please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- June 17, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals shares now DTC eligible
- June 11, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals grants stock options
- June 09, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals cuts 1.83 g/t Au over 58.6 m and 2.15 g/t over 42.2 m Au in drilling in near-surface, high-grade intervals, on the Sakami project
- June 07, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals appoints two independent women to its board of directors
- June 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals files technical report on Sakami project; starts summer field program
- May 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes additional tranche of oversubscribed $3,250,000 private placement
- May 05, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes second and final tranche of oversubscribed $3,228,000 private placement
- May 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes first tranche of $2,634,399 private placement
- April 21, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals upsizes private placement offering of common shares to $ 2.7 Million
- April 14, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces $1.5 million private placement of common shares
- March 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces start of drilling at Sakami and retains services of Hinge Markets Inc.
- February 22, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals issues deferred shares units and grants stock options
- February 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payment of $1.125 M; Lomiko acquires 100 % of the La Loutre graphite project
- January 27, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals provides update on Sakami drilling and outlines plans for 2021