Montreal, March 13, 2020 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: CJC, OTCQB: CJCFF, FSE: YXEP) (“QPM” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the appointment of Tony Brisson as full-time senior exploration manager, effective immediately.
Mr. Brisson has 25 years of experience in gold and base metals exploration, including senior positions with gold exploration companies in Quebec. From 2012 to 2015, he was the exploration manager at the Éléonore gold mine. His responsibilities included the management of extensive drilling campaigns. He is also a director of Opus One Resources Inc. and Radisson Mining Inc. In 2009, he received the Prospector of the Year award from the Quebec Mining Exploration Association. He is a member of the Ordre des Géologues du Québec and Professional Geoscientists Ontario. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Geology (B. Sc.) from the Université du Québec, Chicoutimi.
“We are very pleased to strengthen our technical team with the nomination of Tony Brisson. His deep expertise in gold exploration, including the James Bay Eeyou Istchee territory in Quebec. He will contribute significantly to our exploration success.” stated Normand Champigny, Chief Executive Officer of QPM.
The Company has granted to Mr. Brisson stock options (the “Options”) exercisable into an aggregate of 200,000 shares of QPM. The Options have an exercise price of $0.19 per share exercisable within a five-year period.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a new gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec, near Newmont Corporation’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore this project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
For more information please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- March 25, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals concludes winter drilling activities at Sakami
- March 13, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Tony Brisson as senior exploration manager
- March 12, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Announces U.S. Trading on OTCQB Venture Market Under Symbol CJCFF
- February 27, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Starts Second Drill at Sakami
- February 18, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Grants Stock Options
- January 30, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals covers the Elmer East project with a heliborne geophysical survey along trend with Azimut’s gold discovery, James Bay, Quebec
- January 28, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals generates the Elmer East project along trend with Azimut’s gold discovery, James Bay, Quebec
- January 14, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals to Drill 25,000 m at Sakami
- December 12, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Announces Closing of a $500,000 Private Placement
- December 03, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Hires Red Cloud
- November 29, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Announces Closing of $6.5 Million Bought Deal Private Placement; Newmont Goldcorp Increases Ownership to 19.9%
- November 17, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Provides Update on $6.5 Million Bought Deal Private Placement
- October 29, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals: Message from the CEO
- October 22, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Announces $6.5 Million Bought Deal Private Placement