Montreal, October 26, 2020 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: QPM, OTCQB:CJCFF, FSE: YXEP) (“QPM” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the appointment Robert P. “Bob” Boisjoli as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary, effective immediately. He succeeds Nathalie Laurin. Mr. Boisjoli is Managing Director of Atwater Financial Group (“Atwater”) and a Fellow Chartered Professional Accountant with over 30 years of operational and advisory experience, including in the mining sector. He is the founder of two companies, sits on the boards of directors of public and private companies where he is also the audit committee chairman, and is a board member of various non-profit organizations.”
“We are very pleased to welcome Robert to our team. His experience and industry knowledge will be a significant asset to QPM. We to take this opportunity to thank Nathalie for her tremendous dedication and loyal service since the creation of the Company.” stated Normand Champigny,
Chief Executive Officer of QPM.
The Company has granted to Mr. Boisjoli stock options (the “Options”) exercisable into an aggregate of 150,000 shares of QPM. In addition 85,000 Options have been granted to two consultants working with M. Boisjoli at Atwater. The Options have an exercise price of $0.23 per share exercisable within a five-year period.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec, near Newmont Corporation’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to find the next gold mine in this territory.
For more information, please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- October 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives $2,000,000 payment from sale of royalty on Tansim lithium project
- September 08, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals reports high-grade grab samples of 68.1 & 61.8 g/t Au on the Elmer East project; extends the mineralized corridor to 4.2 km at the Lloyd discovery area
- August 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation announces results of Annual shareholders meeting
- August 12, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation: Reminder – Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- August 10, 2021 Vital acquires Kipawa and Zeus projects from Quebec Precious Metals Corporation for c$8 million; strengthens Canadian rare earths portfolio
- June 17, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals shares now DTC eligible
- June 11, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals grants stock options
- June 09, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals cuts 1.83 g/t Au over 58.6 m and 2.15 g/t over 42.2 m Au in drilling in near-surface, high-grade intervals, on the Sakami project
- June 07, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals appoints two independent women to its board of directors
- June 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals files technical report on Sakami project; starts summer field program
- May 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes additional tranche of oversubscribed $3,250,000 private placement
- May 05, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes second and final tranche of oversubscribed $3,228,000 private placement
- May 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes first tranche of $2,634,399 private placement
- April 21, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals upsizes private placement offering of common shares to $ 2.7 Million