Montreal, October 26, 2020 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: QPM, OTCQB:CJCFF, FSE: YXEP) (“QPM” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the appointment Robert P. “Bob” Boisjoli as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary, effective immediately. He succeeds Nathalie Laurin. Mr. Boisjoli is Managing Director of Atwater Financial Group (“Atwater”) and a Fellow Chartered Professional Accountant with over 30 years of operational and advisory experience, including in the mining sector. He is the founder of two companies, sits on the boards of directors of public and private companies where he is also the audit committee chairman, and is a board member of various non-profit organizations.”
“We are very pleased to welcome Robert to our team. His experience and industry knowledge will be a significant asset to QPM. We to take this opportunity to thank Nathalie for her tremendous dedication and loyal service since the creation of the Company.” stated Normand Champigny,
Chief Executive Officer of QPM.
The Company has granted to Mr. Boisjoli stock options (the “Options”) exercisable into an aggregate of 150,000 shares of QPM. In addition 85,000 Options have been granted to two consultants working with M. Boisjoli at Atwater. The Options have an exercise price of $0.23 per share exercisable within a five-year period.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec, near Newmont Corporation’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to find the next gold mine in this territory.
For more information, please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- May 05, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes second and final tranche of oversubscribed $3,228,000 private placement
- May 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes first tranche of $2,634,399 private placement
- April 21, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals upsizes private placement offering of common shares to $ 2.7 Million
- April 14, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces $1.5 million private placement of common shares
- March 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces start of drilling at Sakami and retains services of Hinge Markets Inc.
- February 22, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals issues deferred shares units and grants stock options
- February 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payment of $1.125 M; Lomiko acquires 100 % of the La Loutre graphite project
- January 27, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals provides update on Sakami drilling and outlines plans for 2021
- January 26, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Richard Nieminen as Senior Exploration Manager
- January 20, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals obtains 4.06 g/t Au, 38.85 g/t Ag, 1.72 % Zn, 1.88 % Pb over 2.0 m from channel sampling on the Elmer East project
- January 13, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payments of $300,000 from sales of non-core assets
- December 15, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals drilling returns High Grade at La Pointe Extension: 60.8 g/t Au over 0.3 m within 1.4 m at 15.01 g/t Au, initiates metallurgical testing
- December 10, 2020 Fjordland to acquire historic Renzy Nickel Copper project, Quebec; Quebec Precious Metals monetizes non-core asset
- November 24, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 42 m at 1.31 g/t Au, including 16.8 m at 1.95 g/t Au at La Pointe Extension