Montreal, October 26, 2020 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: QPM, OTCQB:CJCFF, FSE: YXEP) (“QPM” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the appointment Robert P. “Bob” Boisjoli as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary, effective immediately. He succeeds Nathalie Laurin. Mr. Boisjoli is Managing Director of Atwater Financial Group (“Atwater”) and a Fellow Chartered Professional Accountant with over 30 years of operational and advisory experience, including in the mining sector. He is the founder of two companies, sits on the boards of directors of public and private companies where he is also the audit committee chairman, and is a board member of various non-profit organizations.”
“We are very pleased to welcome Robert to our team. His experience and industry knowledge will be a significant asset to QPM. We to take this opportunity to thank Nathalie for her tremendous dedication and loyal service since the creation of the Company.” stated Normand Champigny,
Chief Executive Officer of QPM.
The Company has granted to Mr. Boisjoli stock options (the “Options”) exercisable into an aggregate of 150,000 shares of QPM. In addition 85,000 Options have been granted to two consultants working with M. Boisjoli at Atwater. The Options have an exercise price of $0.23 per share exercisable within a five-year period.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec, near Newmont Corporation’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to find the next gold mine in this territory.
For more information, please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- November 24, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 42 m at 1.31 g/t Au, including 16.8 m at 1.95 g/t Au at La Pointe Extension
- November 09, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 80 m at 1.10 g/t Au at La Pointe Extension
- October 26, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Robert P. Boisjoli as Chief Financial Officer
- October 21, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation announces results of Annual and Special General shareholders meeting
- October 15, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation provides exploration update
- October 08, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation: Reminder – Annual and Special General Meeting of Shareholders
- September 16, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals discovers a new gold and base metals system from surface sampling at Elmer East with grabs up to 17.75 g/t Au
- September 10, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals extends the La Pointe Extension discovery with 53 m at 1.03 g/t Au and near surface discovery at Simon
- August 13, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals expands La Pointe Extension discovery over 2 km; continues drilling
- August 04, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation change its stock symbol
- July 22, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals drills 1.14 g/t Au over 70.3 m at La Pointe Extension discovery
- July 16, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation Announces Postponement of its Annual General Meeting
- July 02, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation commences the next phase of exploration on the Elmer East project, James Bay region, Quebec
- June 23, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation Resumes Exploration on the Sakami Project