Montreal, March 4, 2021 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: QPM, FSE: YXEP, OTC-BB: CJCFF) (“QPM” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that drilling is underway at its flagship Sakami project in Quebec’s Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory. Based on the drill 2020 results, the 2021 program (14,000 m, 40+ holes) has been designed to expand the La Pointe deposit and the La Pointe Extension discovery along strike (see press release of January 27, 2021). Normand Champigny, CEO of QPM, stated: “We look forward to a successful drilling program and new discoveries at La Pointe and La Pointe Extension.”
The Company is also pleased to announce that it has retained the services of Hinge Markets Inc. (“Hinge Markets”) of Toronto, Canada to provide investor relations and capital markets advisory services to the Company. Hinge Markets, led by Mr. Jeffrey White, will initiate and maintain contact with the financial community including shareholders, investors and other stakeholders for the purpose of increasing awareness of the Company and its activities. Mr. White will also coordinate the Company’s investor relations initiatives, including its participation in investment conferences, planning and organization of investor events, and assist in the dissemination of Company news and information to Company stakeholders. His role at the Company will also focus on fostering productive, continuing dialogues with analysts, investment dealers, financial advisors and other investment professionals.
Founded by Jeffrey White, Hinge Markets is an advisory and investor relations firm focused on providing capital markets and strategy consulting services to small and medium sized businesses. With over 20 years of capital markets experience, Mr. White’s areas of expertise include capital structure optimization, evaluation of fundraising alternatives, strategic investor alignment, business development through a broad network of senior executives in virtually all Canadian industry sectors, and effective corporate communication. Mr. White also has extensive familiarity with the Canadian securities regulatory framework including listing and disclosure requirements.
The agreement has an initial term of 8 months, for which Hinge Markets will be paid a monthly fee of $8,000 and will be granted an option to acquire 200,000 common shares of the Company at a price of $0.29 per share. The options have a two-year term and will vest immediately, in accordance with the Company’s stock option plan and Policy 3.4 of the TSX-V. This investor relations agreement as well as the professional engagement fees and granting of stock options is subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval.
Normand Champigny, Eng., Chief Executive Officer of the Company, Qualified Person under NI 43- 101 on standards of disclosure for mineral projects, has prepared and approved the technical content of this release.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec, near Newmont Corporation’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore the project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
For more information please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- October 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives $2,000,000 payment from sale of royalty on Tansim lithium project
- September 08, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals reports high-grade grab samples of 68.1 & 61.8 g/t Au on the Elmer East project; extends the mineralized corridor to 4.2 km at the Lloyd discovery area
- August 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation announces results of Annual shareholders meeting
- August 12, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation: Reminder – Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- August 10, 2021 Vital acquires Kipawa and Zeus projects from Quebec Precious Metals Corporation for c$8 million; strengthens Canadian rare earths portfolio
- June 17, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals shares now DTC eligible
- June 11, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals grants stock options
- June 09, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals cuts 1.83 g/t Au over 58.6 m and 2.15 g/t over 42.2 m Au in drilling in near-surface, high-grade intervals, on the Sakami project
- June 07, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals appoints two independent women to its board of directors
- June 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals files technical report on Sakami project; starts summer field program
- May 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes additional tranche of oversubscribed $3,250,000 private placement
- May 05, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes second and final tranche of oversubscribed $3,228,000 private placement
- May 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes first tranche of $2,634,399 private placement
- April 21, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals upsizes private placement offering of common shares to $ 2.7 Million