Montreal, October 24, 2018 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: CJC, FSE: YXEN, OTC-BB: CJCFF) (“QPM” or the “Company”)is pleased to provide a message from its Chief Executive Officer, Normand Champigny:
“Since my joining and the creation of QPM, the focus has been on the planning of exploration activities on the 100% owned Sakami gold project, a large and unique asset. We began by reviewing all existing geological information. This was followed by the creation of a technical committee with Goldcorp Inc., our most significant shareholder. Following a field visit last September, an exploration plan for the fall and next winter was developed, approved and will be announced shortly. Our objective is to identify a multi-million ounce resource at Sakami and to advance the project towards realizing its full potential. We will also continue exploring and evaluating other projects in the Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory in Quebec.
While focusing on Sakami and exploring the region, the Company will monetize non-core assets. This has started with the sale of its 100% interests in the: (1) Tansim lithium project to Sayona Mining Limited, who is planning to drill later this year (see Sayona’s press release dated August 20, 2018); and (2) Somanike nickel project to VaniCom Limited.
We know there is considerable potential to find gold resources in the James Bay region. This is our goal. As we look to the future, we are concentrated on continually improving our understanding of the gold potential of this region while operating in a safe, environmentally responsible manner and working closely with the local Cree communities. This is how we will create significant value for shareholders and other stakeholders.”
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a new gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay region, Quebec, near Goldcorp’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore this project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
For more information please contact:
Tel.: 514 951-2730
Paradox Public Relations
Tel: 514 341-0408
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 514 979-4746
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- May 05, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes second and final tranche of oversubscribed $3,228,000 private placement
- May 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes first tranche of $2,634,399 private placement
- April 21, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals upsizes private placement offering of common shares to $ 2.7 Million
- April 14, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces $1.5 million private placement of common shares
- March 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces start of drilling at Sakami and retains services of Hinge Markets Inc.
- February 22, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals issues deferred shares units and grants stock options
- February 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payment of $1.125 M; Lomiko acquires 100 % of the La Loutre graphite project
- January 27, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals provides update on Sakami drilling and outlines plans for 2021
- January 26, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Richard Nieminen as Senior Exploration Manager
- January 20, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals obtains 4.06 g/t Au, 38.85 g/t Ag, 1.72 % Zn, 1.88 % Pb over 2.0 m from channel sampling on the Elmer East project
- January 13, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payments of $300,000 from sales of non-core assets
- December 15, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals drilling returns High Grade at La Pointe Extension: 60.8 g/t Au over 0.3 m within 1.4 m at 15.01 g/t Au, initiates metallurgical testing
- December 10, 2020 Fjordland to acquire historic Renzy Nickel Copper project, Quebec; Quebec Precious Metals monetizes non-core asset
- November 24, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 42 m at 1.31 g/t Au, including 16.8 m at 1.95 g/t Au at La Pointe Extension