Montreal, April 14, 2021 – Quebec Precious Metals Corporation (TSX.V: CJC, FSE: YXEP, OTC-BB: CJCFF) (“QPM” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce a “best efforts” private placement to raise gross proceeds of $1,500,400, through the issuance of 6,820,000 common shares of the Company (the “Common Shares”) at a price of $0.22 per Share (the “Offering”).
In connection with the Offering, the Company may pay for certain subscribers a finders’ fee of 8.0% of the gross proceeds of the Offering on the closing and will also issue to finders for certain subscribers non-transferable compensation warrants equal to 8.0% of the number of Common Shares issued.
The Common Shares shall be distributed in Canada pursuant to private placement exemptions in each of the provinces of Canada and the Shares may be distributed in the United States on a private placement basis pursuant to exemptions from the registration requirements pursuant to Rule 144A of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, in a manner that does not require the Common Shares to be registered in the United States. The Common Shares may also be sold in such other international jurisdictions as the Company may agree.
The Common Shares will be subject to a four-month “hold period” commencing on the closing date pursuant to National Instrument 45-102 – Resale of Securities and Regulation 45-102 respecting Resale of Securities (Québec) and the certificates or DRS advices representing such securities will bear a legend to that effect.
The net proceeds from the sale of the Common Shares will be used for exploration expenditures as well as for general corporate and working capital purposes.
The private placement is expected to close on or about April 30, 2021, and is subject to certain closing conditions including, but not limited to, the receipt of all necessary approvals, including the acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange.
About Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
QPM is a gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec, near Newmont Corporation’s Éléonore gold mine. QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore the project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
For more information please contact:
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- May 26, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals drills La Pointe Extension: 0.84 g/t Au over 63 m downhole, higher-grade core extended +200 m at depth, open in all directions
- March 23, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals and GoldSpot provide an update on the Elmer East project: multiple gold targets over 4.5 km
- March 15, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals grants stock options
- March 10, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals drills La Pointe Extension: 69.6 g/t Au over 0.6 m within 1.32 g/t Au over 94 m downhole
- February 24, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals identifies drill targets over 2.5-km along strike from the La Pointe Extension gold deposit
- February 15, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals reports preliminary metallurgical test results from Sakami: up to 99% gold recoveries
- February 07, 2022 Vital and Quebec Precious Metals Corporation amend Kipawa/Zeus acquisition terms
- February 01, 2022 Quebec Precious Metals – Corporate update
- December 15, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals is UL ECOLOGO® Certified for mineral exploration!
- November 02, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals continues drilling at the Sakami project
- October 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives $2,000,000 payment from sale of royalty on Tansim lithium project
- September 08, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals reports high-grade grab samples of 68.1 & 61.8 g/t Au on the Elmer East project; extends the mineralized corridor to 4.2 km at the Lloyd discovery area
- August 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation announces results of Annual shareholders meeting
- August 12, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation: Reminder – Annual General Meeting of Shareholders