Montreal, Quebec – March 21, 2016 – Canada Strategic Metals Inc. (“Canada Strategic Metals” or “the Company”) (TSX.V: CJC; FSE: YXEN; OTC-BB: CJCFF) is pleased to report the results of its sampling exploration program on the Apple Project. The program consisted of prospecting and sampling surface work over the Apple property.
The prospecting and geological survey was planned to follow up on historical results obtained in the past by Virginia Gold Mines and Canico Resource Corp. The program was a success, with the discovery of multiple new zones assaying up to 5.28 g/t gold, 95 g/t silver, 0.81% copper, 1.71% lead, 1.83% zinc and 576 ppm cobalt. The Company is currently compiling all historical work and new results to follow up next summer with an exploration program on the Apple property that may include diamond drilling. A total of 291 samples were collected and sent to the ALS and Bourlamaque laboratory to be assayed for gold and indicator minerals. The table below shows the best results for the program.
Table of best results (ii)
|Grab sample #||Easting||Northing||Au g/t||Ag g/t||Co ppm||Cu %||Ni %||Pb %||Zn %|
The goal of the program was to complete an initial evaluation of the potential of the mineralized zone on the Apple property and also follow up on the showings identified in the past by Virginia Gold Mines and Canico Resource Corp., which returned grades of up to 23.8 g/t Au, 13.25% copper and 9.5% zinc. The program was also aimed at the planning of future drilling work in this area.
The 2015 sampling program was managed by Consul-Teck Exploration of Val-d’Or, Quebec, who designed and supervised the program.
The samples were delivered, in secure tagged bags, directly to the analytical facility for analysis, in this case the ALS Minerals and Bourlamaque laboratory facility in Val-d’Or, Quebec. The samples are weighed and identified prior to sample preparation. All samples are analyzed by fire assay with AA finish on a 30g sample (0.005-10 ppm Au) and ICP-41 for the other elements. Value over 10,000 ppm were re-assays by OG-46.
Jean-Sebastien Lavallée (OGQ #773), geologist, shareholder, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company and a Qualified Person under NI 43-101, has reviewed and approved the technical content of this release.
About Canada Strategic Metals
Canada Strategic Metals is an emerging company focused on the exploration and development of a number of projects covering over 20,000 hectares in Quebec. With broad management experience in green technology and junior resource exploration and development, Canada Strategic Metals is well positioned to aggressively advance this promising property portfolio for its shareholders.
For more information on the Company, please visit www.csmetals.ca.
Jean-Sébastien Lavallée, P. Geo
President and Chief Executive Officer
Paradox Public Relations
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- October 22, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals defines multiple gold targets ahead of drilling campaign along 13 km at Sakami
- Quebec Precious Metals Announces $6.5 Million Bought Deal Private Placement
- October 02, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals reports high grade nickel mineralization at the Sakami gold project
- September 24, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals recovers historical drill cores at the Sakami gold project, provides exploration update
- August 20, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals appoints RPA to complete a Mineral Resource estimate
- July 30, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals announces first phase of 2019 Exploration Program
- July 12, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals hires SGS Canada for resource model
- July 09, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals and its partner Lomiko report multiple 100 m+ intercepts and multiple 10%+ Cg zones at its non-core high grade La Loutre Flake Graphite Project
- June 21, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals grants stock options
- June 18, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals: Message from the CEO
- June 05, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation extends La Pointe deposit at depth to 600 m and on strike to 900 m
- May 31, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Mario Caron, Dominique Dionne and Charles Main to its Board of Directors
- May 23, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals provides update on monetizing non-core assets
- May 06, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals and its partner Lomiko report intercept of 116.9 m of 4.80% including 15.2 m of 18.04% and 47.3 m of 7.56% including 11.3 m of 17.45% flake graphite on its non-core high grade La Loutre asset