Montreal, Quebec – March 21, 2016 – Canada Strategic Metals Inc. (“Canada Strategic Metals” or “the Company”) (TSX.V: CJC; FSE: YXEN; OTC-BB: CJCFF) is pleased to report the results of its sampling exploration program on the Apple Project. The program consisted of prospecting and sampling surface work over the Apple property.
The prospecting and geological survey was planned to follow up on historical results obtained in the past by Virginia Gold Mines and Canico Resource Corp. The program was a success, with the discovery of multiple new zones assaying up to 5.28 g/t gold, 95 g/t silver, 0.81% copper, 1.71% lead, 1.83% zinc and 576 ppm cobalt. The Company is currently compiling all historical work and new results to follow up next summer with an exploration program on the Apple property that may include diamond drilling. A total of 291 samples were collected and sent to the ALS and Bourlamaque laboratory to be assayed for gold and indicator minerals. The table below shows the best results for the program.
Table of best results (ii)
|Grab sample #||Easting||Northing||Au g/t||Ag g/t||Co ppm||Cu %||Ni %||Pb %||Zn %|
The goal of the program was to complete an initial evaluation of the potential of the mineralized zone on the Apple property and also follow up on the showings identified in the past by Virginia Gold Mines and Canico Resource Corp., which returned grades of up to 23.8 g/t Au, 13.25% copper and 9.5% zinc. The program was also aimed at the planning of future drilling work in this area.
The 2015 sampling program was managed by Consul-Teck Exploration of Val-d’Or, Quebec, who designed and supervised the program.
The samples were delivered, in secure tagged bags, directly to the analytical facility for analysis, in this case the ALS Minerals and Bourlamaque laboratory facility in Val-d’Or, Quebec. The samples are weighed and identified prior to sample preparation. All samples are analyzed by fire assay with AA finish on a 30g sample (0.005-10 ppm Au) and ICP-41 for the other elements. Value over 10,000 ppm were re-assays by OG-46.
Jean-Sebastien Lavallée (OGQ #773), geologist, shareholder, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company and a Qualified Person under NI 43-101, has reviewed and approved the technical content of this release.
About Canada Strategic Metals
Canada Strategic Metals is an emerging company focused on the exploration and development of a number of projects covering over 20,000 hectares in Quebec. With broad management experience in green technology and junior resource exploration and development, Canada Strategic Metals is well positioned to aggressively advance this promising property portfolio for its shareholders.
For more information on the Company, please visit www.csmetals.ca.
Jean-Sébastien Lavallée, P. Geo
President and Chief Executive Officer
Paradox Public Relations
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- May 05, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes second and final tranche of oversubscribed $3,228,000 private placement
- May 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes first tranche of $2,634,399 private placement
- April 21, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals upsizes private placement offering of common shares to $ 2.7 Million
- April 14, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces $1.5 million private placement of common shares
- March 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces start of drilling at Sakami and retains services of Hinge Markets Inc.
- February 22, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals issues deferred shares units and grants stock options
- February 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payment of $1.125 M; Lomiko acquires 100 % of the La Loutre graphite project
- January 27, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals provides update on Sakami drilling and outlines plans for 2021
- January 26, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Richard Nieminen as Senior Exploration Manager
- January 20, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals obtains 4.06 g/t Au, 38.85 g/t Ag, 1.72 % Zn, 1.88 % Pb over 2.0 m from channel sampling on the Elmer East project
- January 13, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payments of $300,000 from sales of non-core assets
- December 15, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals drilling returns High Grade at La Pointe Extension: 60.8 g/t Au over 0.3 m within 1.4 m at 15.01 g/t Au, initiates metallurgical testing
- December 10, 2020 Fjordland to acquire historic Renzy Nickel Copper project, Quebec; Quebec Precious Metals monetizes non-core asset
- November 24, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 42 m at 1.31 g/t Au, including 16.8 m at 1.95 g/t Au at La Pointe Extension