Montreal, Quebec – February 8th, 2018 – Canada Strategic Metals Inc. (“Canada Strategic Metals” or “the Company”) (TSX.V: CJC; FSE: YXEN; OTC-BB: CJCFF) and Matamec Exploration Inc (TSX.V: MAT) are pleased to announce the beginning of the 2018 winter work program at the Sakami Gold Project. The program will consist of a minimum of 5,000 meters of drilling focusing on the La Pointe area.
Past drill results from the La Pointe area outlined consistent gold mineralization over 700 meters on strike and 450 meters along the plunge to a vertical depth of 300 meters.
PREVIOUS DRILL RESULTS HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE LA POINTE AREA:
4.94 g/t Au over 21.05 m, including 6.35 g/t Au over 10.55 m (PT-16-92)
4.01 g/t Au over 22.6 m, including 7.21 g/t Au over 7.00 m (PT-13-67)
6.86 g/t Au over 9.60 m, including 9.49 g/t Au over 6.50 m (PT-15-87)
2.51 g/t Au over 48.20 m, including 6.93 g/t Au over 12.00 m (PT-14-79)
*Core length; the true thickness is between 70 to 95% of the core length.
The mineralization is hosted in a paragneiss with very fine aersenopyrite-pyrrotite mineralization associated with strong silicification. The zone is located at the contact between the La Grande Sub-Province and Opinaca Sub-Province. The campaign will focus on testing mineralization at depth and along the strike to the north-west side of the Zone 25.
PLANNED DRILL LOCATION MAP
Jean-Sebastien Lavallée (OGQ #773), geologist, shareholder, Executive Chairman and Exploration Manager of the Company and a Qualified Person under NI 43-101, has reviewed and approved the technical content of this release.
About Canada Strategic Metals
Canada Strategic Metals is an emerging company focused on the exploration and development of a number of projects covering over 22,584 hectares in Quebec. With broad management experience in green technology and junior resource exploration and development, Canada Strategic Metals is well positioned to aggressively advance this promising property portfolio for its shareholders.
For more information on the Company, please visit www.csmetals.ca.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Paradox Public Relations
Momentum Public Relations Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- January 27, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals provides update on Sakami drilling and outlines plans for 2021
- January 26, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Richard Nieminen as Senior Exploration Manager
- January 20, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals obtains 4.06 g/t Au, 38.85 g/t Ag, 1.72 % Zn, 1.88 % Pb over 2.0 m from channel sampling on the Elmer East project
- January 13, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payments of $300,000 from sales of non-core assets
- December 15, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals drilling returns High Grade at La Pointe Extension: 60.8 g/t Au over 0.3 m within 1.4 m at 15.01 g/t Au, initiates metallurgical testing
- December 10, 2020 Fjordland to acquire historic Renzy Nickel Copper project, Quebec; Quebec Precious Metals monetizes non-core asset
- November 24, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 42 m at 1.31 g/t Au, including 16.8 m at 1.95 g/t Au at La Pointe Extension
- November 09, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 80 m at 1.10 g/t Au at La Pointe Extension
- October 26, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Robert P. Boisjoli as Chief Financial Officer
- October 21, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation announces results of Annual and Special General shareholders meeting
- October 15, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation provides exploration update
- October 08, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation: Reminder – Annual and Special General Meeting of Shareholders
- September 16, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals discovers a new gold and base metals system from surface sampling at Elmer East with grabs up to 17.75 g/t Au
- September 10, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals extends the La Pointe Extension discovery with 53 m at 1.03 g/t Au and near surface discovery at Simon