Montreal, Quebec – May 4, 2017 – Canada Strategic Metals Inc. (“Canada Strategic Metals” or “the Company”) (TSX.V: CJC; FSE: YXEN; OTC-BB: CJCFF) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Jean-Francois Meilleur as Chief Executive Officer and President.
Jean-François Meilleur is actually Vice-President of Critical Elements involved in the development of a lithium project in the James Bay area. He is also a Managing Partner and co-owner of Paradox Public Relations. His many accomplishments include playing a key role in project development, strategic marketing and management leadership. Also, he contributed successfully for different projects to raising funds through the capital markets. Mr. Meilleur holds a Bachelor’s Degree from the HEC business school (Hautes Études Commerciales) in Montreal, with a specialization in marketing and finance.
“I’m very enthusiastic in joining the very talented and dynamic team of Canada Strategic Metals“, said Jean-Francois Meilleur new CEO & President of Canada Strategic Metals. Quebec is currently the top exploration jurisdiction in the world and we are well position to benefit from this momentum with the Sakami Gold Project.
Canada Strategic Metals would like to thanks Mr. Jean-Sebastien Lavallée for his great contribution to the development of the Company in his Role of President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Lavallée will now act as Executive Chairman and Exploration manager for the Company.
The Corporation has granted Mr. Meilleur 1,000,000 stock options, each of which entitles its holder to acquire one common share for $0.15 until May 4, 2022.
About Canada Strategic Metals
Canada Strategic Metals is an emerging company focused on the exploration and development of a number of projects covering over 22,584 hectares in Quebec. With broad management experience in green technology and junior resource exploration and development, Canada Strategic Metals is well positioned to aggressively advance this promising property portfolio for its shareholders.
For more information on the Company, please visit www.csmetals.ca.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Paradox Public Relations
Momentum Public Relations Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- August 20, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals appoints RPA to complete a Mineral Resource estimate
- July 30, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals announces first phase of 2019 Exploration Program
- July 12, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals hires SGS Canada for resource model
- July 09, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals and its partner Lomiko report multiple 100 m+ intercepts and multiple 10%+ Cg zones at its non-core high grade La Loutre Flake Graphite Project
- June 21, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals grants stock options
- June 18, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals: Message from the CEO
- June 05, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation extends La Pointe deposit at depth to 600 m and on strike to 900 m
- May 31, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Mario Caron, Dominique Dionne and Charles Main to its Board of Directors
- May 23, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals provides update on monetizing non-core assets
- May 06, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals and its partner Lomiko report intercept of 116.9 m of 4.80% including 15.2 m of 18.04% and 47.3 m of 7.56% including 11.3 m of 17.45% flake graphite on its non-core high grade La Loutre asset
- April 30, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation: strong copper-gold potential of the Blanche and Charles projects near the recent Mythril copper-gold discovery, James Bay region, Quebec
- April 24, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals and its partner Lomiko report intercept of 87.9 m of 7.14% including 21.0 m of 15.48% flake graphite on its non-core high grade La Loutre project
- April 23, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals extends previously announced new near-surface drill discoveries at Sakami including 1.27 g/t Au over 15 m and 4.66 g/t Au over 3.5 m
- March 26, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals drills new near-surface gold discoveries at Sakami including 14.20 g/t Au over 2.0 m and 5.05 g/t Au over 5.06 m