Montreal, Quebec – May 4, 2017 – Canada Strategic Metals Inc. (“Canada Strategic Metals” or “the Company”) (TSX.V: CJC; FSE: YXEN; OTC-BB: CJCFF) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Jean-Francois Meilleur as Chief Executive Officer and President.
Jean-François Meilleur is actually Vice-President of Critical Elements involved in the development of a lithium project in the James Bay area. He is also a Managing Partner and co-owner of Paradox Public Relations. His many accomplishments include playing a key role in project development, strategic marketing and management leadership. Also, he contributed successfully for different projects to raising funds through the capital markets. Mr. Meilleur holds a Bachelor’s Degree from the HEC business school (Hautes Études Commerciales) in Montreal, with a specialization in marketing and finance.
“I’m very enthusiastic in joining the very talented and dynamic team of Canada Strategic Metals“, said Jean-Francois Meilleur new CEO & President of Canada Strategic Metals. Quebec is currently the top exploration jurisdiction in the world and we are well position to benefit from this momentum with the Sakami Gold Project.
Canada Strategic Metals would like to thanks Mr. Jean-Sebastien Lavallée for his great contribution to the development of the Company in his Role of President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Lavallée will now act as Executive Chairman and Exploration manager for the Company.
The Corporation has granted Mr. Meilleur 1,000,000 stock options, each of which entitles its holder to acquire one common share for $0.15 until May 4, 2022.
About Canada Strategic Metals
Canada Strategic Metals is an emerging company focused on the exploration and development of a number of projects covering over 22,584 hectares in Quebec. With broad management experience in green technology and junior resource exploration and development, Canada Strategic Metals is well positioned to aggressively advance this promising property portfolio for its shareholders.
For more information on the Company, please visit www.csmetals.ca.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Paradox Public Relations
Momentum Public Relations Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- December 13, 2018 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation grants stock options
- December 05, 2018 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation outlines a 2 km anomalous gold trend at Sakami
- November 08, 2018 Debt Settlement
- October 29, 2018 Quebec Precious Metals initiates fall exploration program at Sakami focusing on the La Pointe area
- October 24, 2018 Quebec Precious Metals announces message from CEO
- September 18, 2018 Quebec Precious Metals welcomes you on its website
- September 10, 2018 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 3.22 g/t Au over 31.5 m and 3.59 g/t Au over 27 m at Sakami, extending the gold mineralization on strike by 100 m
- July 12, 2018 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation reports correction to the number of issued and outstanding common shares
- June 28, 2018 Canada Strategic Metals and Matamec close $5.4 million and create Quebec Precious Metals Corporation
- June 19, 2018 Annual and Special Meeting
- June 04, 2018 Canada Strategic Metals and Matamec file joint circular regarding annual and special meetings for shareholder votes on business combination
- May 31, 2018 Canada Strategic Metals and Matamec intersect 3.08 g/t Au over 15 m and 5.31 g/t Au over 4.5 m on the Sakami Property
- April 26, 2018 Strategic Investment by Goldcorp to Create a New Gold Explorer in the Eeyou Istchee James Bay Territory of Quebec with Canada Strategic Metals, Matamec Explorations and Sphinx Resources
- March 01, 2018 Canada Strategic Mobilizes Second Drill & Increases its Drilling Program to 8,000 metres