Montreal, Quebec – January 27, 2017 – Canada Strategic Metals Inc. (“Strategic Metals” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: CJC; FSE: YXEN; OTC-BB: CJCFF) is pleased to announce that it has closed the second tranche of a non-brokered private placement, for an amount of $469,040.
The Company has issued 4,264,000 common shares at a price of $0.11 per share, for gross proceeds of $469,040.
The Company paid intermediary fees of $18,744, along with 170,400 compensation options entitling their holders to purchase 222,400 common shares of the Company at a price of $0.11 per share for an 24-month period following the closing of the private placement.
All the securities issued under the private placement are subject to a mandatory hold period of four months plus one day following the closing of the private placement.
The proceeds of this private placement will be used for working capital and for property development.
The private placement is subject to regulatory approval.
The Company is also pursuing the private placementof 17,150,000 flow-through common shares of the Company at a price of $0.175 per flow-through share and the sale of 9,091,000 common shares of the Company at a price of $0.11 per common share, for a gross proceeds of $4,000,000. Canaccord will act as agent in connection with this private placement announced by press release on November 19, 2016.
The Company is also pleased to announce that it has entered into an investor relations agreement with Momentum Public Relations Inc. (“Momentum”).
The agreement is for a 12-month period with a monthly fee of $5,000.
The above-mentioned agreement is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
About Canada Strategic Metals
Canada Strategic Metals is an emerging company focused on the exploration and development of a number of projects in Quebec. With broad management experience in green technology and junior resource exploration and development, Canada Strategic Metals is well positioned to aggressively advance this promising property portfolio for its shareholders.
For more information on the Company, please visit www.csmetals.ca.
Jean-Sébastien Lavallée, P. Geo
President and Chief Executive Officer
Paradox Public Relations
Momentum Public Relations Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider(as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange)accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- May 05, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes second and final tranche of oversubscribed $3,228,000 private placement
- May 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes first tranche of $2,634,399 private placement
- April 21, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals upsizes private placement offering of common shares to $ 2.7 Million
- April 14, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces $1.5 million private placement of common shares
- March 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces start of drilling at Sakami and retains services of Hinge Markets Inc.
- February 22, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals issues deferred shares units and grants stock options
- February 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payment of $1.125 M; Lomiko acquires 100 % of the La Loutre graphite project
- January 27, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals provides update on Sakami drilling and outlines plans for 2021
- January 26, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Richard Nieminen as Senior Exploration Manager
- January 20, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals obtains 4.06 g/t Au, 38.85 g/t Ag, 1.72 % Zn, 1.88 % Pb over 2.0 m from channel sampling on the Elmer East project
- January 13, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payments of $300,000 from sales of non-core assets
- December 15, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals drilling returns High Grade at La Pointe Extension: 60.8 g/t Au over 0.3 m within 1.4 m at 15.01 g/t Au, initiates metallurgical testing
- December 10, 2020 Fjordland to acquire historic Renzy Nickel Copper project, Quebec; Quebec Precious Metals monetizes non-core asset
- November 24, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 42 m at 1.31 g/t Au, including 16.8 m at 1.95 g/t Au at La Pointe Extension