Montreal, Quebec – March 9, 2017 – Canada Strategic Metals Inc. (“Canada Strategic Metals” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: CJC; FSE: YXEN; OTC-BB: CJCFF) is pleased to announce that it has closed its private placement of 14,300,000 flow-through common shares (the “Flow-Through Shares”) at a price of $0.175 per Flow-Through Share, for gross proceeds totaling $2,502,500 (the “Offering”). The private placement was led by Canaccord Genuity Corp.
In connection with the Offering, Canaccord Genuity Corp. received a cash commission of $200,200, and 1,144,000 non-transferable share purchase warrants (the “Broker Warrants”) entitling to purchase 1,144,000 common shares at the price of $0.175 per share until March 9, 2019.
The gross proceeds raised from the sale of Flow-Through Shares will be used to incur “Canadian exploration expenses” as defined in the Income Tax Act (Canada) (the “Act”) on the Company’s properties in Quebec (the “Qualifying Expenditures”). The Qualifying Expenditures will be renounced to the subscribers with an effective date no later than December 31, 2017, in the aggregate amount of not less than the total amount of the gross proceeds raised from the Offering.
The Companyis pleased to also announce that it has closed a non-brokered private placement, for an amount of $100,000. In connection with this private placement, the Company issued 909,091 common shares (the “Common Shares”) at a price of $0.11 per Common Share.
Closing of both private placements are subject to receipt of regulatory approvals, including the acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange. In accordance with applicable Canadian securities laws, the Flow-Through Shares, Broker Warrants and Common Shares are subject to a four month hold period expiring on July 10, 2017.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein in the United States. The securities described herein have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to the account or benefit of a U.S. person absent an exemption from the registration requirements of such Act.
About Canada Strategic Metals
Canada Strategic Metals is an emerging company focused on the exploration and development of a number of projects in Quebec. With broad management experience in green technology and junior resource exploration and development, Canada Strategic Metals is well positioned to aggressively advance this promising property portfolio for its shareholders.
For more information on the Company, please visit www.csmetals.ca.
Jean-Sébastien Lavallée, P. Geo
President and Chief Executive Officer
Paradox Public Relations
Momentum Public Relations Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider(as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange)accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
CAUTIONARY STATEMENT REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING INFORMATION
This news release contains “forward-looking information” within the meaning of the applicable Canadian securities legislation that is based on expectations, estimates and projections as at the date of this news release. The information in this news release about the Offering; the use of the gross proceeds from the Offering; the jurisdictions in which the Flow-Through Shares and Offering Common Shares are offered or sold; the number of Flow-Through Shares and Offering Common Shares offered or sold; the timing and ability of the Company to close the Offering, if at all; the timing and ability of the Company to satisfy the customary listing conditions of the TSXV, if at all; the timing and ability of the Corporation to obtain all necessary approvals; and any other information herein that is not a historical fact may be “forward-looking information”. Any statement that involves discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions, future events or performance (often but not always using phrases such as “expects”, or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, “plans”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “forecasts”, “estimates”, “believes” or “intends” or variations of such words and phrases or stating that certain actions, events or results “may” or “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken to occur or be achieved) are not statements of historical fact and may be forward-looking information and are intended to identify forward-looking information. This forward-looking information is based on reasonable assumptions and estimates of management of Canada Strategic Metals, at the time it was made, involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Canada Strategic Metals to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking information. Such factors include, among others, risks relating to the Offering; volatility in the trading price of common shares of the Company; property interests; ability of Canada Strategic Metals to complete further exploration activities, including drilling; the results of exploration activities; risks relating to mining activities; the global economic climate; metal prices; dilution; environmental risks; and community and non-governmental actions. Although the forward-looking information contained in this news release is based upon what management believes, or believed at the time, to be reasonable assumptions, Canada Strategic Metals cannot assure shareholders and prospective purchasers that actual results will be consistent with such forward-looking information, as there may be other factors that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended, and neither Canada Strategic Metals nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of any such forward-looking information. Canada Strategic Metals does not undertake, and assumes no obligation, to update or revise any such forward-looking statements or forward-looking information contained herein to reflect new events or circumstances, except as may be required by law.
- February 22, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals issues deferred shares units and grants stock options
- February 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payment of $1.125 M; Lomiko acquires 100 % of the La Loutre graphite project
- January 27, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals provides update on Sakami drilling and outlines plans for 2021
- January 26, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Richard Nieminen as Senior Exploration Manager
- January 20, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals obtains 4.06 g/t Au, 38.85 g/t Ag, 1.72 % Zn, 1.88 % Pb over 2.0 m from channel sampling on the Elmer East project
- January 13, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payments of $300,000 from sales of non-core assets
- December 15, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals drilling returns High Grade at La Pointe Extension: 60.8 g/t Au over 0.3 m within 1.4 m at 15.01 g/t Au, initiates metallurgical testing
- December 10, 2020 Fjordland to acquire historic Renzy Nickel Copper project, Quebec; Quebec Precious Metals monetizes non-core asset
- November 24, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 42 m at 1.31 g/t Au, including 16.8 m at 1.95 g/t Au at La Pointe Extension
- November 09, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals intersects 80 m at 1.10 g/t Au at La Pointe Extension
- October 26, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals appoints Robert P. Boisjoli as Chief Financial Officer
- October 21, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation announces results of Annual and Special General shareholders meeting
- October 15, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation provides exploration update
- October 08, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation: Reminder – Annual and Special General Meeting of Shareholders