Montreal, Quebec – February 10, 2017 – Canada Strategic Metals Inc. (“Strategic Metals” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: CJC; FSE: YXEN; OTC-BB: CJCFF) is pleased to announce that it has closed the third and last tranche of a non-brokered private placement, for an amount of $164,450. A total of $ 1,229,690 was raised through the three closings of this private placement.
The Company has issued 1,495,000 common shares at a price of $0.11 per share, for gross proceeds of $164,450.
The Company paid intermediary fees of $7,084, along with 64,400 compensation options entitling their holders to purchase 64,400 common shares of the Company at a price of $0.11 per share for an 24-month period following the closing of the private placement.
All the securities issued under the private placement are subject to a mandatory hold period of four months plus one day following the closing of the private placement.
The proceeds of this private placement will be used for working capital and for property development.
The private placement is subject to regulatory approval.
Momentum Public Relations Inc. (“MomentumPR”), is a public, investor and media relations agency serving publicly traded companies listed within the TMX group. Momentum is based in Montreal, Canada and was founded in 2008 by President and CEO, Maxence Gagné-Godbout. MomentumPR has been contracted by and will assist Canada Strategic Metals in increasing public awareness of the Company by managing the Company’s corporate communications and marketing activities, and facilitating dialogue with the Company’s shareholders, finance professionals, analysts and media contacts. MomentumPR owns directly 600,000 options, indirectly 650,000 common shares and 50,000 warrants of the Company.
About Canada Strategic Metals
Canada Strategic Metals is an emerging company focused on the exploration and development of a number of projects in Quebec. With broad management experience in green technology and junior resource exploration and development, Canada Strategic Metals is well positioned to aggressively advance this promising property portfolio for its shareholders.
For more information on the Company, please visit www.csmetals.ca.
Jean-Sébastien Lavallée, P. Geo
President and Chief Executive Officer
Paradox Public Relations
Momentum Public Relations Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider(as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange)accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- June 17, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals shares now DTC eligible
- June 11, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals grants stock options
- June 09, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals cuts 1.83 g/t Au over 58.6 m and 2.15 g/t over 42.2 m Au in drilling in near-surface, high-grade intervals, on the Sakami project
- June 07, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals appoints two independent women to its board of directors
- June 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals files technical report on Sakami project; starts summer field program
- May 18, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes additional tranche of oversubscribed $3,250,000 private placement
- May 05, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes second and final tranche of oversubscribed $3,228,000 private placement
- May 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals Corporation closes first tranche of $2,634,399 private placement
- April 21, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals upsizes private placement offering of common shares to $ 2.7 Million
- April 14, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces $1.5 million private placement of common shares
- March 04, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals announces start of drilling at Sakami and retains services of Hinge Markets Inc.
- February 22, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals issues deferred shares units and grants stock options
- February 01, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals receives payment of $1.125 M; Lomiko acquires 100 % of the La Loutre graphite project
- January 27, 2021 Quebec Precious Metals provides update on Sakami drilling and outlines plans for 2021