Montreal, Quebec – February 10, 2017 – Canada Strategic Metals Inc. (“Strategic Metals” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: CJC; FSE: YXEN; OTC-BB: CJCFF) is pleased to announce that it has closed the third and last tranche of a non-brokered private placement, for an amount of $164,450. A total of $ 1,229,690 was raised through the three closings of this private placement.
The Company has issued 1,495,000 common shares at a price of $0.11 per share, for gross proceeds of $164,450.
The Company paid intermediary fees of $7,084, along with 64,400 compensation options entitling their holders to purchase 64,400 common shares of the Company at a price of $0.11 per share for an 24-month period following the closing of the private placement.
All the securities issued under the private placement are subject to a mandatory hold period of four months plus one day following the closing of the private placement.
The proceeds of this private placement will be used for working capital and for property development.
The private placement is subject to regulatory approval.
Momentum Public Relations Inc. (“MomentumPR”), is a public, investor and media relations agency serving publicly traded companies listed within the TMX group. Momentum is based in Montreal, Canada and was founded in 2008 by President and CEO, Maxence Gagné-Godbout. MomentumPR has been contracted by and will assist Canada Strategic Metals in increasing public awareness of the Company by managing the Company’s corporate communications and marketing activities, and facilitating dialogue with the Company’s shareholders, finance professionals, analysts and media contacts. MomentumPR owns directly 600,000 options, indirectly 650,000 common shares and 50,000 warrants of the Company.
About Canada Strategic Metals
Canada Strategic Metals is an emerging company focused on the exploration and development of a number of projects in Quebec. With broad management experience in green technology and junior resource exploration and development, Canada Strategic Metals is well positioned to aggressively advance this promising property portfolio for its shareholders.
For more information on the Company, please visit www.csmetals.ca.
Jean-Sébastien Lavallée, P. Geo
President and Chief Executive Officer
Paradox Public Relations
Momentum Public Relations Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider(as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange)accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- November 23, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Drilling Higher Grade Mineralization at La Pointe Extension
- November 15, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Confirms Drill Targets on Lithium Discovery, Elmer East Project, James Bay, Quebec
- November 07, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Completes Lithium Prospecting Program, Expands Elmer East Project, James Bay, Quebec and Issues Shares in Payment of Debts and Deferred Share Units
- October 24, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Announces the Discovery of Spodumene at the Elmer East Project, James Bay, Quebec
- October 11, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Starts Prospecting on High Priority Lithium Targets, James Bay, Quebec
- September 20, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Congratulates Harfang Exploration on its Spodumene Discovery near the Sakami Project, James Bay, Quebec
- August 22, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Identifies High Priority Lithium Targets on James Bay Projects
- August 09, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Grants Stock Options and Deferred Share Units, Issue Shares in Payment of Debts
- July 28, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Closes Second and Final Tranche of $1.4 M Private Placement, Announces Results of Annual Shareholders Meeting, Appoints Geneviève Ayotte as director
- July 12, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Closes first tranche of Private Placement
- June 27, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals Announces Private Placement
- May 05, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals to Issue Shares in Payment of Debts and Deferred Share Units
- March 27, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals to Reveal Lithium Potential on James Bay Projects and Hires IR Firm Paradox
- February 03, 2023 Quebec Precious Metals to Issue Shares in Payment of Debts and Deferred Share Units