Montreal, Quebec – February 10, 2017 – Canada Strategic Metals Inc. (“Strategic Metals” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: CJC; FSE: YXEN; OTC-BB: CJCFF) is pleased to announce that it has closed the third and last tranche of a non-brokered private placement, for an amount of $164,450. A total of $ 1,229,690 was raised through the three closings of this private placement.
The Company has issued 1,495,000 common shares at a price of $0.11 per share, for gross proceeds of $164,450.
The Company paid intermediary fees of $7,084, along with 64,400 compensation options entitling their holders to purchase 64,400 common shares of the Company at a price of $0.11 per share for an 24-month period following the closing of the private placement.
All the securities issued under the private placement are subject to a mandatory hold period of four months plus one day following the closing of the private placement.
The proceeds of this private placement will be used for working capital and for property development.
The private placement is subject to regulatory approval.
Momentum Public Relations Inc. (“MomentumPR”), is a public, investor and media relations agency serving publicly traded companies listed within the TMX group. Momentum is based in Montreal, Canada and was founded in 2008 by President and CEO, Maxence Gagné-Godbout. MomentumPR has been contracted by and will assist Canada Strategic Metals in increasing public awareness of the Company by managing the Company’s corporate communications and marketing activities, and facilitating dialogue with the Company’s shareholders, finance professionals, analysts and media contacts. MomentumPR owns directly 600,000 options, indirectly 650,000 common shares and 50,000 warrants of the Company.
About Canada Strategic Metals
Canada Strategic Metals is an emerging company focused on the exploration and development of a number of projects in Quebec. With broad management experience in green technology and junior resource exploration and development, Canada Strategic Metals is well positioned to aggressively advance this promising property portfolio for its shareholders.
For more information on the Company, please visit www.csmetals.ca.
Jean-Sébastien Lavallée, P. Geo
President and Chief Executive Officer
Paradox Public Relations
Momentum Public Relations Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider(as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange)accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- January 14, 2020 Quebec Precious Metals to Drill 25,000 m at Sakami
- December 12, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Announces Closing of a $500,000 Private Placement
- December 03, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Hires Red Cloud
- November 29, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Announces Closing of $6.5 Million Bought Deal Private Placement; Newmont Goldcorp Increases Ownership to 19.9%
- November 17, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Provides Update on $6.5 Million Bought Deal Private Placement
- October 29, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals: Message from the CEO
- October 22, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals Announces $6.5 Million Bought Deal Private Placement
- October 22, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals defines multiple gold targets ahead of drilling campaign along 13 km at Sakami
- October 02, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals reports high grade nickel mineralization at the Sakami gold project
- September 24, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals recovers historical drill cores at the Sakami gold project, provides exploration update
- August 20, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals appoints RPA to complete a Mineral Resource estimate
- July 30, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals announces first phase of 2019 Exploration Program
- July 12, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals hires SGS Canada for resource model
- July 09, 2019 Quebec Precious Metals and its partner Lomiko report multiple 100 m+ intercepts and multiple 10%+ Cg zones at its non-core high grade La Loutre Flake Graphite Project